May 9, 2007



Tucker's Point Hotel & Spa - Opening July 2008

I am thrilled to share with you an update on Tucker's Point Hotel & Spa, which is coming to Bermuda as a long awaited breath of fresh air for this pastel perfect island. Estimated opening date is July 18, 2008.

Happily, I will be involved in assisting Tucker's Point with bringing them Board of Directors' meetings, corporate retreats, think-tanks and discerning incentive groups looking for an exquisite new upscale boutique resort. So this is where you come in with your group...the hotel will have 88 rooms, with a minimum of 520 square feet (50% of the 20 suites--ranging from 1,200 to 1,650 square feet--have fireplaces). All rooms have a large balcony; all have water views.

The 18 hole championship golf course is open and has now surpassed Mid Ocean for its impressive play, according to all my informed sources in Bermuda who have played both courses. A spa? Of course! Meeting space? Very definitely. Isn't that refreshing? They actually want your group business! Get the picture?...This is a resort for those groups that do not belong in a big group hotel, or who are looking for a boutique hotel which can pamper one group at a time and where you don't have to compromise your needs. Space will be limited, however, by the sheer demand for this property. We are already seeing that happen.

If you are thinking ahead, terrific! If you are looking for anytime after the summer opening 2008, then please give me a call at (800)255-GAIL (4245) or send me an answer on this blog, or e-mail me at gail@gailflannigan.com, if you have not already checked with Ann Walker for availability.

In any case, give me a call...send me an e-mail...and I'll send you the fact sheet. Very simple, and very wise, indeed. More to come on Tucker's Point in a future blog. I just wanted you to know for now that Bermuda is not your father and mother's honeymoon destination anymore...there are exciting things happening all over the island. This is just going to be a stunning new hotel that I wanted to share with you.

All the best,
Gail

No comments: